Saturday, October 11, 2008

No Boyfriends, Lots of Boys

Guess who else works at the radio station. Go on, guess.

Taylor.

Oh my gosh, that was a surprise.

Todd and I walked on the cancer walk track thingy for a while (I guess this had been going on all day, but Todd was scheduled to make his appearance in the evening). Then we went over to the radio station's booth where I was again introduced to everyone as Todd's girlfriend. (I wonder if anyone else saw me grimace every time that phrase was used!)

Then we sat down on a chair/couch thingy (wow, could I use "thingy" a few more times in this post!?) RIGHT next to Taylor, who didn't even seem to RECOGNIZE me. Nice. I've made such a great impression.

And of course I'm feeling SO guilty, because I'm sitting on my boyfriend's lap, drooling over the guy on the chair next to us! Meanwhile, Todd's got his hands all over me and I'm thinking, "dude, I don't even want you kissing me, let alone whatever you think this groping is preliminary to...".

So I know you're wondering if we had our "talk." No. UGH!!! Which means that I'm stringing him along some more, which is NOT my intention, I promise! There were just people around us the whole time last night, so I couldn't have my chat with him! So I asked him when I could see him again and he told me that he's going out of town for the weekend-- won't be back until Tuesday. Which means that I'll have this hanging over my head until then. And he'll keep telling people that I'm his girlfriend until then. Sigh.

My new motto is No Boyfriends, Lots of Boys.

Oh, come on. I don't mean it in a slutty way. Just a flirty way.

Speaking of lots of boys, I'm running to play practice now. Woohooo!