Monday, October 27, 2008

Just so you know...

I've lost about ten posts. This is what happens when I start to feel comfortable with my mad design skillz. Fortunately, they're not lost forever. I can recover them. But the process is is taking longer than I'd hoped.

This means that I'm not ready to update this blog, though! I've just recently acquired some new readers, thanks to some kind folks linking to me. I don't feel like I can just jump into the drama where I left off, since no one will have any idea what I'm talking about.

Hopefully everything will be back to normal soon. Thanks for being here at all!

2 comments:

Brillig said...

Hey! Your comments are on! Woohoooo! Sorry about the lost posts. Glad they're recoverable, though. Let me know if I can help somehow.

Anonymous said...

Oy, I was wondering about that! You were in the middle of something so good and then, POOF! It was all gone! Good luck recovering stuff. I can't wait to hear what happens next with Ryan... Or any of the rest of them! Lol!